Jorge Wagwag, Jr.
Keeping This Feeling - Poem by Jorge Wagwag, Jr.
Loving someone is what I can’t do
Because my heart only falls for you
My heart beats faster that no one can do
Every time I see you.
Oh girl, what is in you?
That I can’t find someone new
Looking a girl like you,
is a hard time for me to do.
And if there’s really no space for me in your heart,
Just let me keep this feeling
in my lonely heart.
Comments about Keeping This Feeling by Jorge Wagwag, Jr.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl