Christian K. Montiel
Larissa - Poem by Christian K. Montiel
She is too beautiful but her heart is too cold, she has sweet lips but sour at the taste, she looks so happy but she is full of hate.
Beautiful blue eyes that only see what the heart can’t see, white soft skin just like the snow that is so cold just like her soul.
Angel with a devil mind purpose, you are an angel who was corrupt by the wrong hands but it doesn’t matter, because even that you said that you change, you always going to be the same.
Comments about Larissa by Christian K. Montiel
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl