Kisses Of A Razor - Poem by Cynthia Sandoval
The blade gives me a kiss.
And so painful.
The blood slowly makes its way acroos my arm
Yet all I do is watch
I do not want you to save me.
I need you to turn and walk away.
Do not hold me
Please I am begging you,
let me bleed
Let me feel the pain that I need.
So many scars,
So many wounds
You will not understand
If I could let go,
If I could put down my razor
I would love you so.
But I will never let go
Because the blade has kissed me
Once and for all.
There is no turning back,
These are my last words to you my dear friend,
I'm sorry that I can not love you anymore.
Comments about Kisses Of A Razor by Cynthia Sandoval
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Cynthia Sandoval's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl