Kissing In The Snow - Poem by Jimmy Lyons
Girl, things will soon be bright;
We're gonna get it right.
I like to run my fingers through your hair;
you'll be the mama bear, and I'll be the papa bear.
Girl, your heart melts like butter -
you're like no other.
Let's go play out in the snow -
people think we're getting too old;
I want to kiss you
underneath the mistletoe.
Girl, I'd like a piece of your chocolate pie;
you put a glitter in my eye.
Girl, your lips are juicy and ripe;
will you be my date tonight?
Girl, I ring your bell;
Will you be my angel?
Girl, if you're home alone
please call me on the telephone.
Girl, you know it's true - be my boo.
Let's kiss in the snow.
Comments about Kissing In The Snow by Jimmy Lyons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl