Walking Through Water - Poem by Jimmy Lyons
I have tears in my eyes
when I look across the sky.
I've been going through hurt, anger and pain;
It's started pouring down rain.
I've been going through trial and tribulation
trying to get some education.
I may not be the best;
last week I was having a lot of stress.
I want to know: Who am I?
Couple of years ago
I tried to commit suicide.
I saw the movie Clash of the Titans -
I was having a midlife crisis.
I was crying for help,
trying to save myself.
Things just can't go wrong;
I want to stay strong.
Now I'm on fire;
the devil's a liar.
That's 'cause I've been walking through water.
Comments about Walking Through Water by Jimmy Lyons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl