Kite [for Somjeen] - Poem by Roy Storey
Today i flew a kite.
As well i mint.
Was king of all the bees.
That dance a round the trees.
For you, my love for you.
Comments about Kite [for Somjeen] by Roy Storey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye