Ellen Rose Kelley
Ellen Rose Kelley (3/25/1994-Yet to be determined. / Cincinatti)
Knick The Vein - Poem by Ellen Rose Kelley
Knick the vein,
watch it flow.
As ever so slowly
you sink below.
Comments about Knick The Vein by Ellen Rose Kelley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Sunday, June 12, 2011
Poem Edited: Tuesday, June 14, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda