Knowledge - Poem by Sana Eddami
My Love was born 5000 years ago, where two Rivers come close.
By thinking, through writing, to knowledge.
Everyone in this World should have the opportunity to learn, to meet my love,
Comments about Knowledge by Sana Eddami
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda