Balance - Poem by Sana Eddami
In everything there is a balance.
Wise (wo) men can see it.
(Wo) men who change the World do what wise (wo) men can see:
kindness over wrongness, to balance.
Comments about Balance by Sana Eddami
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda