Edward Kofi Louis
Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
Komi - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Knowledge! ! !
Only with the truth;
Making the connection!
Insight and wisdom along the line.
Comments about Komi by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Friday, November 8, 2019
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl