Lack Of Faith - Poem by Michelle Tiddy
A simple case of lack of faith
When you should really have enthused..
And love me and trusted me
Because I am your muse
But you didn't, quite obviously
You chose to choose another's words
Well, then hell, what am I
Who am I to argue?
Nothing, but a wilting flower
And that stream that has no-where to go
Undulating, not crystal clear
Muddied with false hope.
Comments about Lack Of Faith by Michelle Tiddy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl