Dog goD 8Hate
Lady Of Chico - Poem by Dog goD 8Hate
I've pondered certain inference
and again lean towards...
that liberal-lady in Chico.
Who can circumvent fate
and still claim clear?
I realize a cynical hint
may provoke caution, and yet,
as W. B. Yeats speaks:
'...'tis not inanity in nature
that winds blow seed and sow,
continuing beauty in the spring
as piquant flora grow -
creation's benediction in diverse hues....'
Comments about Lady Of Chico by Dog goD 8Hate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl