Laments - Poem by Rajbir Samal
Here he stands with his unrendered love,
Buried under his virilized ego;
Festered futility what he thought,
Cramped for space never so behoved.
Bewailing the requiem of love he pondered
Can't the love again be treasured?
And today he stands on the grave of their love
Shrouding his amor he himself lost.
Topic(s) of this poem: parting
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Laments by Rajbir Samal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl