Last Day Of The Year - Poem by Peter Gressick
Do not love people
Think of them, as they stand
In frozen fields
In this last day of the year.
Do not love men
Think of birds, as they sit
On a highest branch
Of frozen trees
In the last day of the year.
Comments about Last Day Of The Year by Peter Gressick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl