Subbaraman N V
Leader Felt - Poem by Subbaraman N V
Unseen and invisible wind
Felt only by resulting end
Impact made well in mind
So is a leader rightly found!
Impact that he makes in all
Moulds the society strong and tall
Loving all, respecting views
Holding to principles, maintaining values!
Moral, ethical stand he takes
Wisdom, foresight well he displays
Adapts and adjusts, observes and absorbs
Flexible and rigid with pleasing manners
Showing carrot, using stick
Yielding results all that click
Transparent and pure
Effective solutions that cure!
Concience clear, approach human
Serves the people, halps the nation
He is the leader felt in society
Makes leaders and brings nobility!
Comments about Leader Felt by Subbaraman N V
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl