Learn - Poem by Eliza Nahayo
I am not afraid that I do not know,
I am fear that I might not know and not know;
I dread to drown in blissful ignorance,
I want to know the discomforts of my ignorance;
I want to learn, for I must.
To have more questions than answers,
To let my mind wonder without a care;
To thirst for what fills the minds of others
To fill my own vacuum of knowledge;
I want to learn because I must.
Comments about Learn by Eliza Nahayo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda