Leave Your Dreams To Me - Poem by Jason Summers
Either dark or tired you will escape.
The burning of your eyes before they drape.
Relaxing on a soft cushioned bed.
You lay to sleep upon your head.
The sandman controls your dreams at night.
Leaving only your eyes moving slight.
Dreaming about the day to be.
Please, leave your dreams to me.
Comments about Leave Your Dreams To Me by Jason Summers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda