Leaving The Nest - Poem by Devon McElveen
A young bird leaves the nest,
Searching for his calling.
A calling that has elluded him
While he has resided in his birthplace.
He longed and yearned
To find his own
And found that the calling
Was always at home.
Comments about Leaving The Nest by Devon McElveen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl