Leo Sign - Poem by Atef Ayadi
She is Leo;
The lust is extravagant.
I explore the lust, and
Leave the extravagance for Leo.
Comments about Leo Sign by Atef Ayadi
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, March 24, 2007
Poem Edited: Saturday, February 5, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl