Let Me, My Friends - Poem by Samael Wolf
Let me sing your praises a thousand million times
you are always there when I need you
ease my pain, our love is so sublime
I love, love you, all the time.
Jump into your destiny
need a little shove?
I'm there sweetie
I know you'll never forget me
this is Us
about who to trust
we all shine on.
Would you like to join us?
You must be free
at the door
then we see.
Comments about Let Me, My Friends by Samael Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl