Let Me, Please, My Dear... - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
Let me, have you on the phone,
Before my time is gone.
Let me have you, in my arms, as my soul adore,
Just a moment or more.
Let me hold you, by my heart,
Where my feelings are ahead.
Let me, feel your beatings near,
For my heart is warm, my dear.
Let me, give your lips a kiss,
So you feel, you are my Miss.
Let me say, what my heart knows,
The secret, that I love you most!
It is, in private and in true
That, I really,
Comments about Let Me, Please, My Dear... by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl