Lets Go - Poem by Kranti Kishore
Baby, lemme take you home,
Far down to oceanic rome;
In a crystal ship we will ride,
Hazy stars be our guide.
The sadman in the moon would beam,
Glorious rays light up the realm;
Tell me love, would you rave
to cut the crest and ride the wave?
We dropp anchor under the Great Bear,
Freeze the time for all you care;
We could dip our ankles and watch the whales,
Or feel the turtles bite on tender toe-nails.
C'mon life, take a chance with me,
I promise you a memorable reverie;
To pitch and roll in a gentle toll,
and unfurl my waiting love scroll!
Comments about Lets Go by Kranti Kishore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl