Ian Nissi Munene
Letter From Mother Nature - Poem by Ian Nissi Munene
Dear Earthly Occupants.
You need me to survive, yet you don take care of me.
I give you fresh air, you pollute my air.
I give u water to drink, u drain and pollute mine.
I give u trees to bring rain, u cut them down and leave me to the mercy of the sun.
I give beautiful scenery, you endevour to destroy it.
You need me more than i need you.
Can't u see that by hurting me, u hurt urself even more?
Get a clue, help me help you.
Comments about Letter From Mother Nature by Ian Nissi Munene
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl