Ian Nissi Munene
Happy Birthday Beau - Poem by Ian Nissi Munene
Another year is gone and i thank God for you.
I can't think of a life without you.
Its your birthday again and i thought to write for you.
The best thing to ever happen in my life is you.
Have yourself a happy birthday..i love you.
Happy Birthday Beau.
Comments about Happy Birthday Beau by Ian Nissi Munene
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda