Letters Of Faith - Poem by Naveed Akram
A Faith carries new meaning to anybody,
Everybody knows this as the decalogue.
But I believe in distruth and destruction, as
Peace is too superior and I love no inferiority.
The feeling is mutual to many graces,
And liking one sort of feeling is an emotional time,
The description is similar to a maiden in heaven,
A mindful God is the one who thinks of heaven without you.
Comments about Letters Of Faith by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl