Liar - Poem by Michael Wyant
Sitting alone, wondering I did.
Ive showed you to much, Im closing the lid.
Is this the end, are we through.
I dont understand, I trusted you.
I gave you my heart, for you to keep.
Instead you broke it, and now the blades cut deep.
Im done with the pain, why did you lie.
I cant take anymore, I refuse to cry.
So im on the edge, as I break down.
I leap from sight, I will have no frowns.
Comments about Liar by Michael Wyant
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl