Life - Poem by Peter Cloutier
Life is an obstacle course,
with many twists and turns.
Where no one else feels and remorse,
when someones sick life burns.
There is no one answer,
just one unexpected surprise.
Who knows if he's got cancer,
or doctors telling lies.
There is so much sorrow,
yet plenty joy comes too.
You never really need to borrow,
there's enough of both for me and you.
Comments about Life by Peter Cloutier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl