Peter Cloutier Poems
- Life As A Parrot Feels like ages now, I lived in that ugly ...
- The Clearing You enter the woods, through that beaten path,...
- Rap To Poem So what is the difference, betweem a rap and a ...
- Friend We met in that dusty class room, rarely spoke or ...
- The Journey Come, enter our world, of fantasy and fame.
- The Guardian Mother Nature, so sweet and calm, the ...
- Life Life is an obstacle course, with many twists and ...
**16 years of age**
**1 brother and 1 sister**
**Live in Canada, born in Quebec, live in Nova Scotia**
**Alomost joined a gang before my friend robbed me**
**Live in a trailer park, which isn't that bad, yet isn't good** more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Life As A Parrot
Feels like ages now,
I lived in that ugly shop,
the woman taught me how,
to love, care, and trust.
She walked around inside,
stopping by my cage,
I felt I'd nothing to hide,
after looking in her eyes.
She lifted up the cage,
then paid the man the money,
destroying all my rage,
I'd built up over the years.
Throughout the entire ride,
I couldn't stop thinking of her,
she filled me up with pride,
making everything else feel right.
She offered much more freedom,
throwing out my cage,
I hummed a happy hum,