Life - Poem by Gabriell Albert
What is the Price on a persons life?
are you willing to take one
for your ambitions or
could you do it?
could you feel the pain of the loved ones?
can you stand killing someone in cold blood?
to see that red liquid that beholds life?
the strong hold on one's life is a difficult one to compare
do you have the guts?
should you have the guts?
to kill is to evolve into a monster
or is it
can it be for the right reasons?
is any killing an act on someone for a reason?
is it a reason to continue living?
or is it an act of Death?
truth is life is priceless
to take is an act of damnation
to give life is an act of redemtion
Comments about Life by Gabriell Albert
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda