Gabriell Albert Poems
- Love I don't know how to explain it It is like a pain ...
- Unquestionable Love You wanted me to be ok But I can't stop ...
- Life What is the Price on a persons life? are you willing ...
- Only Thinking Of You As I sit there Gazing upon the starlit...
- Spell Of Love And Hate I don't know Is this love Or ...
- Frozen In Time Are you giving me a chance? To see my ...
- From The Heart As I sit still in this pitch black abyss You...
I am 14 I am from Gainesville, FL I love animals but I write very depressing poems I feel like I need to vent so I write it out and I get these hard feelings out of my sistem I want to be free of this madness that is poisnig my mind
To tell you more about me I love to Read books all the time. I have a Bf but he moved we are still in close relationship and I love evey detail about him he... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabriell Albert
You wanted me to be ok
But I can't stop thinking
Was it meant to be?
Or was it not meant to be
Whether you loved me
Like I loved you
When I saw you
I thought it was impossible
Your laugh makes me feel good
Your smile made me smile
When you were down I cheered you up
And when I was down you cheered me up
Will we ever know if we were meant to be with each other?
You can tell me the truth
Do or don't you