Life At Its Best - Poem by Manoj Kyan
Inch by inch I savor the day,
From dawn to dusk into the fray.
Ever enthused by the distant ray,
I flee like a bird making hay.
Donning a face to each day's play,
Carving new paths for my own way.
Marching heavens its all gay......
Comments about Life At Its Best by Manoj Kyan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda