Life Goes On - Poem by jom lollen
Today is the tomorrow
that we worried about yesterday.
We wished big for future
and found hope for the another day.
Things go around, round by round.
But our mind moves on another round.
Some wishes are fulfilled,
some wishes waits to be fulfilled.
Some hopes to be the miracle happen,
some only makes it happen.
Some pray hard to god in heaven,
some work hard to make it happen.
People get success with name,
while, others just crave to get the fame.
when in life, we realize our fault,
then in life we cries to make it work.
some breaks down and begs it on,
and that is when we realise..... that life goes on......
Comments about Life Goes On by jom lollen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda