Only You - Poem by jom lollen
Keep my soul in your arm,
I promise, i'll do no harm.
Dont leave me alone in rain,
you are the one, I look for in vain.
When in life, I feel your need,
Hold my hand and give me heed.
If the pain not so bright,
you come by and its all right.
My heart is always your my dear,
give me trouble and I'll bear,
show me your love, dont lie,
Because Its for you, I'll die.
Comments about Only You by jom lollen
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl