Life Is Rosy - Poem by Jeanette Telusma
Pink as a rose is life in which I live in.
I'm surrounded by beautiful nature.
I bring recognition to The Creator of all others.
Life would be otherwise had it not been for Him.
As I look upon a rose I see His face.
The smell of fresh air reminds me of His fragrance.
I am blessed to be among the living.
Making every day count is my personal endeavor.
I can't help but see the bright side in all things.
As I sow profitable seeds I expect a profitable return.
My words create my world whether good or bad.
Life is as I see it, Pink as a rose.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Life Is Rosy by Jeanette Telusma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl