Life Like A Game - Poem by vijay gupta
Life like a game
Roar arouses in the field.
One kite cuts another kite in the sky.
Some were clapping; some were in calm & sorrow.
Some were roaring like heroes.
Some were calm as defeated soldiers.
This scene was in a playground.
Life is something like play.
When we meet some achievements,
We enjoy & clap like the winner team.
Otherwise, we keep our self-calm.
Comments about Life Like A Game by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl