Life Line - Poem by Brandi Knecht
watching my life line go down the drain,
hoping that with it my misery will also go down the drain.
but as many times as i have tried this,
it never seems to succeed,
the more i try,
the more of my life line goes down the drain.
knowing that someday i will go to far! ! !
Comments about Life Line by Brandi Knecht
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl