Light - Poem by sonia roy
Light gives one might
It is the strenght to fight
It ushers in new life
In it we get a novel sight.
Light is dazzling, light is brilliant,
With it everything gains force,
Its glistening apperance - a delight for the eyes
It provides warth and new hope.
Though it's harsh sometimes.
It blinds the vision-
In scorchy afternoons.
As if spitting all its venom and fury.
Light is not at all light
When in distress-
It augments the soars
So, it is darkness, the emoluent, and never the light.
Comments about Light by sonia roy
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl