Feeling - Poem by sonia roy
The soft touch of the gentle gold
The expansiveness of the early eve.
The gradual setting of the violet
The green grasses apparently
The violet getting engulfed by the
Setting a deep passion into the
hearts of the grasses.
Almost in a culmination.
The blushing of the grasses at the
The caressing touch of the morning sun
Over the last night's bruishes.
The grass cherishes it and waits for
I miss you as the grass misses the night.
I miss you at the weeping of the rains.
I miss you at the splashing of the waves.
O Feeling! I try hard to drive you out
Alas! fail everytime.
Comments about Feeling by sonia roy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl