sonia roy Poems
- Love The quintessence of life, Without which you cannot ...
- Feeling The soft touch of the gentle gold The expansiveness ...
- Who Knows? Who knew, you might have known; The rippling ...
- Trust A small bird lived in a big palatial house. There ...
- From Experience And Thereafter...
- Futility A small lump is gradually formed Inside the ...
- The Moments Of Togetherness 3 Like the streams flow towards...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sonia roy
The quintessence of life,
Without which you cannot vibe,
The share of the blessed one,
Without which you are undone.
It can heal up unmended soars,
Even in the perilous seas without any oars.
It brings back a new meaning,
Of whom you might not have thought of intervening.
It is never pure white and sane
Grief, anguish and a chilling pain.
It has enough powers to drive you insane.
Love, thine inner conscience
Makes one aware of thine existence.