Like Lightning Strikes - Poem by Rachel Williams
Standing - seeing my hazy reflection,
The rain’s streaming down my face.
Soaked - trying to hide my emotions,
I dream I’m in your arms...
Hold me like you’ll never let go,
Like you’ll always be there,
Stay this way forever.
Reality rushes over me
Like lightning strikes.
I realize I need you more than I knew.
Why couldn’t I see it before?
Comments about Like Lightning Strikes by Rachel Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl