Lilly Cat (An Epilogue To Cuddlecat) . - Poem by Candy Kelly
I have a Lilly cat so fine,
And I'm proud as punch to say she's mine.
She struts, n' mews, n' grunts, n' purrs,
she wears a coat of splendid furs.
My hubby loves her more than me,
so I'll give her to a Korean family!
They'll feed 'er, n' plump her and treat her real nice,
til the day they serve 'er up with some sauce n' some rice!
*This is just a silly poem and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone.
Comments about Lilly Cat (An Epilogue To Cuddlecat) . by Candy Kelly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl