Limit - Poem by Sylvia Thomas
Listen to those whispers,
Signs of tortures,
Tears of helplessness,
Cries for help.
yet they don't even realise it,
because they are too caught up
in the world of today.
Yet some people,
they can't take it anymore.
They finally prove to the world,
there's something called a limit
and they've reached it.
Comments about Limit by Sylvia Thomas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl