Freedom - Poem by Sylvia Thomas
Whilst your soul dances,
beneath the cradle of heaven's stars,
the tall grass gently caresses
With the hand,
that is bound by no chains,
And the eyes,
that see the heavens the skies behold.
Neither the cloud,
that flows in a rhythmic pattern
Nor the bird
who is set off course by another.
You are the wind,
You are the one,
to control your own fate,
because you are free.
Comments about Freedom by Sylvia Thomas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl