Edward Kofi Louis
Lip Service - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
A lip service!
Inward and outward moments;
Put in place to clamp it down.
I need help! !
But your unapproved routes are now noted.
Broom, boom, room, brands!
With the heat of the muse of the sun,
But i will always put head on the pillow of the truth.
This glass wall,
To walk and talk;
Without a chalk in the hand.
To consider your ways;
With Underground structures.
A lip service,
But every year has its own stories.
Comments about Lip Service by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl