Liquid - Poem by Shipra Agarwal
I seek you out tonight
And yet, am scared to talk to you
'coz I'm a li'l liquid headed my friend
Don't want my thoughts to pour out to you.
Or may be I do
May be I want to tell you my story today.
And though I am scared of hearing something I won't like,
I want to hear yours too.
Let's pour some more liquid in our empty cups
And raise a toast -
To plucking out the weeds of have-beens once and for all,
To clearing the road for a long long walk.
Comments about Liquid by Shipra Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda