Kyle Shield Laster
Little Meaning - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
These little words
That I'll write upon this page
Won't be profound.
They will have little meaning
If any at all.
They won't make a sound
Or taste like copper.
They'll slip from my brain
Into the grasp of any
That care to grasp.
Someone take hold of what I say
And conjure up a definition for me.
Get your dictionary.
Do you know the meaning?
I can't afford one.
Comments about Little Meaning by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl