Longing - Poem by Lydia .......
I am longing for you,
Your gentle touch upon my skin,
Your smile bringing warmth into my life.
I long to have you to hold,
And for you to hold me,
I long to be in your arms.
The more time we spend apart,
The more my dreams of you seem real,
I draw into myself, alone.
Hiding my feelings for you,
Spinning myself deeper into my web of lies,
I am lost without you.
The wind whispers your name,
Sending shivers up my spine,
You are my sunlight in a gloomy world.
My heart belongs to you,
You must decide what to do,
Will you welcome me into your arms?
I am bound by my love for you,
You are the chains around my heart,
Please free me from my torture…
Comments about Longing by Lydia .......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Lydia .......'s Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl