Longing All The Way - Poem by harizal legend
Do you ever choose to whom would you fall to?
Do you ever really know what lies ahead?
Should you ever blame the one fall for you,
Should you ever hate the one promising?
Can you tell what I thought?
Can you see through my eyes?
Can you fell what I felt?
Can you…what…you to me?
Or maybe it just about me then,
Lost in this journey,
Or should I keep walking by my self,
Longing all the way…
Comments about Longing All The Way by harizal legend
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl