Look At Me - Poem by Phil Panebianco
I hate the way you look at me!
With that look of disbelief.
But maybe I'm just the person you couldn't be.
You view me as an outcast,
like I am just some freak of society.
But maybe you are just living in the past.
You just can't stand to see me express myself freely.
To yell it out clearly.
You don't like my opinions and views.
You look at me distraught and confused.
But you just don't see,
that all I want to be, is me.
Comments about Look At Me by Phil Panebianco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl