Look How Far We Come - Poem by Meg Harrison
Look How Far We Come
I am looking in the mirror today
I look different now
I think to myself 'look how far I come '
And all that I have done..
I know that I am grown up
by what I have been taught.
now bad thoughts can not keep me up at night
and bother me when I am awake
Now I know they are a just a mistake.
I met so many people
they said wonderful quotes.
many occasions with family and friends in the past.
I see pictures of occasions
they became hard to remember.
Even though times seems to go by so fast.
Comments about Look How Far We Come by Meg Harrison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl